View Single Post
      02-08-2023, 05:08 PM   #312
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
A plaid is A LOT better looking over an etron what the fuck are people smoking?

Where is Vic55 ?

Please post pics of your plaid.

Car needs zero cosmetic mods. Tint it and maybe lower it on stock wheels and that’ll look better than almost any 4 door sedan on the market today. And faster than all of them too.
I know a Vic. Very cool guy. He also has other really bad ass ice vehicles and probably owns the plaid just because he can. The back half of the plaid looks almost identical to a Prius. If you like that style of car that’s cool. I like the front end of a G80 and I’m in the minority on that. I don’t care. I’ve seen plenty of plaids in person. My Porsche dealership has a dozen of them that were traded in on Tycans and other Porsche vehicles. My BMW dealership also has some. Of course they’ve all crashed in price because Elon dropped prices so both these dealerships are going to take losses on them.

The idea that you would say that it’s the best looking sedan in the market just shows you that you and I are in two completely different universes. I don’t think the look of any Tesla comes close to even some of the ugliest of cars. Corolla looks better than the entire Tesla lineup. Hell, my sons, Elantra looks better than the plaid. Lol. I’ll tell you what I’ll compromise with you. Whats that that ugly ass box shaped SUV? I think the model 3 probably looks better than that car.
Appreciate 0