View Single Post
      04-27-2023, 05:50 PM   #235
deano17
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '23 BMW i4 e40, ‘24 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
Unfortunately that is true for many things. I don’t know what they will need from you in regards to qualifying since I was prior service but would think they would ask for your Dad’s info. At one point I saw something that said only family members of active military were eligible but it seems like that may not be the case. If you can let us know how the qualifying process went that would be great.

You can stack it but in order to get loyalty you need to finance/lease with BMWFS. Once you do that then the military incentive drops to $500. It is best to do military with outside financing/cash.
I went to True Car site to check it out. Looks like they use ID.me as well. I found this too on their site. Notice second to last sentence. I guess my guys wasn’t wrong.

“ Special BMW Incentive offer is valid at any authorized BMW Center in the United States. Cash incentives are not applicable for vehicles leased/financed through BMW Financial Services. Member must take retail delivery April 3, 2023 - May 1, 2023. Incentive offer is subject to location and to change without prior notice. This incentive offer is available to TrueCar verified military members. BMW requires presentation of a photo ID, your BMW Manufacturer Certificate with a unique Customer ID and Offer Code. Visit the TrueCar Car Buying Service to receive BMW Certificate. One incentive per member, per offer code, per calendar year for new BMW vehicles without a prior retail sale. Eligible military member must be the purchaser. See your authorized BMW Center for complete program details.”