View Single Post
      04-28-2023, 01:06 PM   #25
Savoy2001
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC, 19 330I, 19 z06 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialpro1 View Post
Yes - the m50 might be the sweet spot in the lineup, if you don't mind carrying the extra weight over the front wheels. Ironically I feel like sometimes going with the smaller engine actually improves the agility and sporty feel of the car.

In general I'm not a fan of white on cars - although the white/red combo is always a classic.

I think on the Ms some of the more unique colors (Dravit Grey, Manhattan Green, etc) really look the business to bring out the lines and aggressiveness of the package. Black is always a winner for me as well.
That extra weight is offset big time by alot more power. Alot more. In fact it's night and day. You can't compare the m50i with the 40i different cars all together. Honestly if you have to think about it hat hard and aren't sold on the idea of having that awesome engine then the car isn;t for you or you can't justify the added expense are are now looking for ways to convice yourself that that cheaper car the 40i is some how just as god or almost as good?

I can understand if you feel the full M is too raw and harsh for you. It isn't for everyone. But if you were considering that type of car and then in the next breath you are able to consider the regular x5 then somethng isn't right lol sorry.
Appreciate 1
CarMan77426.00