United_States
Rep
Drives: F90/G05 50e

Garage List
2024 G05 50e  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by remeeno View Post
I don't care what you call it.
That is a GPS Tracking device connected to my vehicle's Li-Ion battery and on - meaning continuously monitoring the location of my vehicle and mine as well - which should not be doing that WITHOUT MY CONSENT!

"They forgot" what is this? kindergarten?
Is that why we're paying them buckets of money? For "they simply forgot"? Why they won't simply do their job correctly?
I don't know about others, but only adults work at the dealership I leased mine.

And of course I took it out myself, absolutely no problem with taking off the stealership installed TRACKING device SPIREON, no problem with the removal neither after that!

Too many stealership interest bearers on this forum. It becomes boring as it seem to serve mostly their interest.
Not sure what you’re so upset about and I’m certainly not a “stealership interest bearer.” Yes, it’s a GPS tracking device and I was just educating you on what that device is utilized for as I’m quite familiar with the product/technology as I use it in my profession.

You do realize you’re posting on a public forum where your IP address is broadcasted?lol…. It’s not that serious, lighten up.
Appreciate 4
arRod1981940.00
Swappy540.50
omasou2093.00