View Single Post
      06-23-2023, 02:08 PM   #22
STEALERHSIPS GONE SOON
Banned
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr_tz View Post
Not sure what you’re so upset about and I’m certainly not a “stealership interest bearer.” Yes, it’s a GPS tracking device and I was just educating you on what that device is utilized for as I’m quite familiar with the product/technology as I use it in my profession.

You do realize you’re posting on a public forum where your IP address is broadcasted?lol…. It’s not that serious, lighten up.

I did not expect anything less than threatening behavior from an user advocating for the mfgr/ stealership's interests. It resembles the lack of arguments and the bullying behaviour encountered in conversation with a bmw stealership rep.

Why are you splashing truisms around? The IP is public, so what? Why do you care? Why would I care?
Why do you feel like mentioning that to another user of this forum? For what purpose?

Threats are used by those who have no arguments. They have zero effect on me.

I'm sorry user, but you can't even convince a baby with just bedtime stories and threats.

This is supposed to be a decent forum and those who manage it probably should be looking into such behavior very closely.

Ohh, this is cracking me up, can't stop laughin' :
"You do realize you’re posting on a public forum where your IP address is broadcasted?"
Oh, yeah, I do know. I know that from the moment I signed up - because it was disclosed! There was no disclosure in case of the spireon GPS tracking device.
It's really not that difficult to see the difference.

Last edited by STEALERHSIPS GONE SOON; 06-23-2023 at 02:28 PM..
Appreciate 1
tooloud10796.50