View Single Post
      11-26-2023, 11:13 AM   #41
Cardona
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X5 M Competition

matowi,

this you mention makes a lot of sense and I’m definitely doing it. 3 days ago got a 5% with lowering tire pressures to 36 PSI in the rear and 34 PSI front. Although a slight minimum improvement, I took it gladly.

I now have scheduled a service appointment with BMW mechanic at dealership service department, my intent is to have them change the damper ratios and soften the suspension by allowing more travel in the springs. Let’s see what can be done, I’ll advise on here once I have a final outcome.
On the other hand, seems like the MSS urban adjustable spring kit, is highly reviewed/recommended and it brings approximately 35-40% improvement. With this kit, correct tire pressure, and switching to all season tires with higher side wall (when the performance tires ware off in a year or so), I’ll be exactly where I want to be with the firmness level. At this point, even if there were no solutions, my decision is to keep the car and suck up the harsh suspension -as besides this- I LOVE any other aspect of the vehicle!

Thanks,

%
Appreciate 0