11-28-2023, 09:39 AM   #1
FLYZ
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 sDrive40i M Sport

Out of Stock Tires - 21 inch 741M

Hey everyone,

I tried sifting through the sea of threads, and perhaps this is a chance to start a sticky?

What is everyone running on the 21 inch 741M wheels? I am a little concerned, because I think I have developed a slow leak in BOTH of my rear tires, and as we all know, there are not a lot of options that fit these wheels. I have been looking at Discount, NTB, Tire Rack, Costco, etc. and I am really struggling to even find any options in stock. I can't seem to find the OEM replacement Pirelli PZero Neros that came on the car, as a direct replacement, and everyone is showing the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 as discontinued. As far as I knew, that was the only other major name brand alternative to the Pirellis.

So, for those of us who aren't looking to change anything, but simply replace our worn factory tires, what are the recommendations? Where are you finding the best deals?

Thanks in advance.