swainbmw
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 x5 40!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameLV85 View Post
I was under the assumption he tested it before taking it out. I'll find out. I still don't see how an OBD device and/or leaving the light on can damage a less than 2.5-year-old battery.

Thank you everyone for your responses. I'll find out tomorrow what the service agent was able to get done for me. Worst case, I'll just drive it home and have a new battery installed. I'm disgusted by the pricing that the dealership has for everything. The total for everything they say I need is 3k, on a vehicle under warranty and less than 2.5 years old. I just feel like they're trying to swindle me.

I'm also definitely throwing out that device. I'm going to call the car seat manufacturer tomorrow.
That’s how they got their name stealerships I never take my cars back to the dealer all they do is rip you off I don’t even care if they give you a free oil changes or free service. I just do it myself. and yes, if my car needs a battery, I’m not going to the dealer I’m going to the closest parts store and see what the availability is and doing it myself I would never pay that price
Appreciate 0