View Single Post
      03-02-2024, 09:48 PM   #137
otommytruongo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 g05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
I didn’t add a washer to mine but I’d imagine a 2-3mm would be enough. Looking at it without a washer it looks fine too it’s just slightly recessed compared to OEM. I did smooth out the silicone just to make sure there wasn’t any bubbles or holes. I also only did the outer lights. Got lazy. If you do the inner lights you have to make sure you do it smooth cause there a slight gap where you could potentially see the silicone after install.

I pressure washed my car and drove an hour in complete downpour before. Didn’t see any water inside but will report back when I get home.

My only complaint is when you lock the car and the lights power down the inner lights blink differently for a split second. Overall I do like the look of the LCI tails. Makes the car looks wider and more modern. Saved me 50K by not getting a LCI X5m because the rear lights were the only improvement. 😂
Thanks for reply, yes i also feel that the LCI only improves on the tail light haha. So atleast we know our body style will be good for anpther 3 years
Appreciate 0