View Single Post
      03-13-2024, 08:30 AM   #3420
NYNick
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 74 tii 78 SC 20 M2CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivebmw4ever View Post
It has been hard to find any new 2024 50e at the moment but I was able to find one here in TX last week (luckily!). It was custom ordered by someone in Nov 2023 with the dealer with almost all of the packages available (fully loaded).

Vehicle was only built end of Feb 2024 and this person who custom ordered couldn't wait that long and bought another car so it was up for grabs at the dealership. I came across this accidentally and immediately called up the dealer and was able to grab it for 6% lower than MRSP when I assured them I would take the delivery same day (it was hardly at the dealership for 24hrs).

Initial plan was to place a custom order for 2025 model but given that I was getting good pricing. I know "good pricing" is relative though and I am satisfied with the discount and pulled the trigger. Since its built late February, hope BMW has fixed most of the issues by now.

Only regret being dealer has marked up APR to 3.99% (1% higher than whats advertised for) but couldn't get them to go lower on this. Anyways my family is enjoying the ride.
You did well. I can't get any of these guys to budge off MSRP for a 50e.
Appreciate 0