View Single Post
      03-18-2024, 02:35 PM   #3429
GunnarStahl44
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '25 X5 xDrive 40i M Sport

I have not asked about rates yet but will inquire. They quoted me a lease rate at $1,200/month with $5k up front for 10k miles/yr. Seems to indicate a pretty high MF so I may purchase outright, not sure yet, I suspect some better financing options to come in the next month as they roll out inventory of MY25 and spring time here in the Northeast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBrand View Post
Did you ask if they will give you the interest rate not marked up as well?

I'm going in next week to order and have 6% off already but will push for 7 to 8% as well as base rate due to our dealer does mark up. We qualify for the military discount but with not knowing what incentives and rates will be until April I'm not sure of the path we'll take yet as far as going outside or BMW finance. This also has me pondering the best path in asking for base rate as they may not give more off if they know I'm going outside finance because they make money on me staying with them. But if they won't do base rate then I definitely would like a percent or two more off. I would like to get both finalized if possible before I submit the order. It maybe hard to do on the rate part though.
Appreciate 1
LuckyBrand1451.50