View Single Post
      04-02-2024, 02:11 PM   #15
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 18 Tanzanite Blue F80 ZCP

What the hell are you guys talking about? I admit i've not been ont he forum here often and watching the post as I sold it (to a member on here at an agreed on price and delivered with full communication and zero issues).

I'm Checking my PM box now and I do see a message from chiefsalami that I received and didn't reply to till this morning where I said it was sold.

I also see a message from newbiebmwx5 that I haven't even responded to yet. I'm going to.

But I've never sent any thing to either of you asking for venmo or giving you mine. And I certainly didn't take a dime from either of you.

Either you're getting spammed somehow from someone, or you're bots yourself. Either way I been on this forum for a long time now I've bought and sold and never had any issues from anyone for any reason. Look at my post history.

I am not even sure if I have an account on rennlist, I dont now nor have i ever had a porsche or bought/sold porsche items.

Post your proof. Whatever you've got, it ain't me doing it! And I sure as hell dont have the time with 2 kids and a life to be sending out crap from other screen names.

Last edited by starbai; 04-02-2024 at 02:19 PM..
Appreciate 0