View Single Post
      04-07-2024, 08:53 AM   #21
leightos
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 XM,'21 45e 'Lemon', '23 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboy View Post
The description of the Pro system per the web site is “Offers greater agility and precise response by lowering the chassis and electronically adjusting the dampers from sportingly tight to relaxed and comfortable. This feature adds Active Roll Stabilization to further improve suspension geometry and allow for less "lean" around bends. At lower speeds, you'll experience a sharper turning radius, making parking and cornering easier. At higher speeds, increased vehicle stability will make lane changes more comfortable.” Which is exactly what I’m looking for.

Is this the same Adaptive Suspension as what’s in the 40i M sport designation?
Does anyone know how this Adaptive M Suspension Pro compares to the 2024 XM suspension? I love my XM but it is harsh coming from a 45e Air suspension. I didn't notice how stiff in my test rides. But once I got it in my home neighborhood I could tell how harsh compared to roads I've been driving on daily with a 45e for years.

If I get a "do-over" and get to choose a X5/X6 model, I'd like something a bit softer and am hoping the Adaptive M Suspension Pro will be that "in-between" suspension - in between the XM harsher ride and the Air suspension more floaty ride.

cheers
Appreciate 0