View Single Post
      04-21-2024, 03:13 PM   #56
Stealth7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: No BMWs Right Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake6551 View Post
RSQ8 sucks, Audi MMI is TERRIBLE. I have my dad's in the driveway the last few months, completely overrated.

X5MC is much more composed and handles way better, it can be a hair stiff over really bad roads but the tradeoff is worth it. I'd rather have an X5 M60 over an RSQ8 and save 40k+.
If you do not mind, specifically what is it that you did not like about the 2024 r s q 8?

I previously owned a 2020 M5 competition vehicle and loved it--though the exterior was a bit boring. Yesterday I test drove a brand new 2024 X5MC. Over local surface streets with an uneven texture the ride was horrible. These were not streets with Extremely bad surfaces , but instead smooth roads with a little asphalt patching. Even the center lane divider bumps upset the ride. And yes this was on comfort setting for everything with the dealer representative in the car. While I would like sporty aspects in the car, I already have a sports car. This suv needs a sporty ride it also needs a reasonably comfortable ride On the comfort settings.
Appreciate 0