04-23-2024, 07:10 PM   #18
sbc-yyc
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5, 2018 Q5, 2018 P100D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYZ View Post
They look great. I took the plunge and ordered mine from Tire Rack today. Thanks for making me aware of these. I'm interested to compare them to my Pirellis. I am also a big Michelin fan (just like I love Pirelli), so I am anxious to compare them back-to-back.
You're welcome! After about 10 days of driving around and putting about 500 kms on the tires, I feel they're good tires. Great grip and handling, relatively silent for RFTs unless you're going over bad tarmac and broken surfaces, and the icing on the cake is no dip in fuel economy whatsoever! I wasn't worried about fuel economy per-se, but I was expecting a drop with such grippy, fat tires with an asymmetric tread pattern. Good news is there's absolutely no dip whatsoever! The ride is great with these tires and in sports+ mode the X5 feels rock solid! Pretty satisfied so far. But, I'm guessing that these won't last for long. The tread depth is low, and the tread wear is pretty high. I'm not expecting more than two summers with these.
Appreciate 0