BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Renn-Spec View Post
wow, that really sucks. You should just look in the classified of the s2ki section. Sure it may be a little more but you can always search up their post history to see anything that they had posted.
This has been my life for the past month.

I have found two cars that I'm interested in on s2ki. The first one is in FL and I was ready to drive down there and purchase the car, but the seller has a lien on the car and wants me to pay off Honda Finance and then have the title issued to him, and then he wants to sign it over to me in good faith after he receives it in a few days. I agreed to pay off Honda Finance and the rest in cash to him if he would have Honda issue me the title directly, but he says that's not possible. I'm not willing to purchase a car without having the title in hand or at least sent to me directly after paying for a car in full.

Another car is in CA with a highly modded car, but the seller is still deciding if he wants to take my offer or not. I made a fair offer IMO, and since I have to ship the car and fly across the country to see it I offered what I thought it was worth. So far, no deal, so the search continues.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0