Canada
Rep
Drives: X6M / M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2012 Audi TTRS  [10.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [9.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [9.00]
All i look at is the trends and read into the company. I dont look at the P/E ratio, or the EPS or any of that crap. I'm not going to buy a stock just because it has a low P/E ratio...

I find if you pick a bunch of stocks and watch them, you will learn when its a good time to buy based on the trends. Also if a company is going to release their quarterly earnings and you know the company is doing well, odds are the share price might jump up a bit.

If a company is getting bought out by another company, thats also usually something you would want to jump on. Company being bought usually goes up. Take the Petro Canada, and Suncor deal for example.. or one thats been in process for months is the Agrium and CF Industries deal.

Its really not as complicated as people make it sound. Ive made 100% profit in 6 months using the same methods i described above.

Just FYI, you probably want to stay away from penny stocks and ETF's until you understand more about the market, as they are usually for day traders.

Buying into anything oil related will probably make you some coin.

Appreciate 0