E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacE82 View Post
went to best buy, they didnt have it. Called gamestop, they wont get it till Thursday or Friday.... FFFUUUU
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmulax View Post
Don't bother stopping at BB tonight.

Went to Gamestop this morning and was told it ships tomorrow, so they'd have it in-store on Thursday. Tried Best Buy and was told either the release was pushed back or there was a distribution problem because they hadn't received them yet.
The BB employee did say that each of their stores will only get 2-3 copies initially.

My friend just checked with the Gamestop next to her work for me, and they said they'd have it in-store tomorrow. Guess I'll try and get it again tomorrow morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacE82 View Post
Yeah, i checked with the game stop near my house and the guy said they will get it Thurs or Friday....but i want it nao!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmulax View Post
Hahaha I know!
I've waited 2 years for this damn game; so I guess a few more days isn't bad... but I've been waiting for this day since a release date was announced. These 2-3 days are going to drag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
im so pissed it wasnt released today, I bought the G27 wheel for this game (and in preparation for GT5) and it was delivered today, I even took off work early only to then be told the game wont be out till thurs
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder my copy from amazon hasn't shipped.....argh...more time to play Borderlands....

I heard the same thing from F1 fans from planet-f1....

Quote:
This may interest you guys. Apparently us folks in the US haven't been so lucky. At first I though it was just me. I head out on a sunny September morning, walk into Gamestop:

"Hi, I'm looking for F1 2010, Xbox 360 version. Today's supposed to be the release date." (In my head, this is my emotion: )

Employee: "Huh, Final Fantasy?"

"(Speaking clearly): Formula One, 2010"

*Employee checks registry* "Nope, not in stock right now"

*I walk out of Gamestop*:

There's a LOT of US fans on the official forum that have not been able to get their copies, either. Only the PC Steam users might have a chance to get it on time. It seems the US release date has been pushed back without so much as an announcement. Needless to say, a lot of gutted gamers in the states right now.