View Single Post
      03-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #23
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List
So if I get it right, you're still willing to keep my money even if a lot of people (even people that thought of you as a great guy before) know you litteraly ripped me off?

I know you're a busy man, but posting that message wouldnt take more time then sending me my friggin' money.

If you think I'll get over with it over time, you're dead wrong John. Just cant wait until you get that call from Visa / AmEx or Paypal... Damn I would love to see your face at this very moment. They already voided the transactions, but they should have all the papers and juicy details by now.

And oh; I know you're trying very hard, but I dont think either of us want to play your threatening game. So the only thing I will react to is my money. I already been refunded the CC charges, but there's still some funds I cant recover from paypal. So as long as you wont sent me my full refund, I'm gonna be on your back and let people know how good of a guy you are. I'm gonna have to find some time and copy paste all those funny messages you sent.

Some people should review their definition of a good guy. Because to me, you're far from it.

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0