View Single Post
      03-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #29
MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 340Xi MG 2017

Garage List
Oh and here's another good one for the weekend...

Remember that you "forgot" to tell me you were in an accident with those lights?

jaceaholic: This is still a good guy according to your standards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyRide
BTW, I forgot to mention.. Even if there were something wrong with them (WHICH THERE ISN'T) Marc is installing NEW LED's, so ur technically getting BRAND NEW LIGHTS.... For peace of mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusJ
Allright, I'll take your word for it.

Quote:
Dude ur trippin.. Relax,, there is nothing wrong with the A/E's... As I explained.. I was doin this upgrade for MYSELF any way.. I was being kind enough to offer this option to you.. Money hasn't even been tranderef into my account yet (it floating in air virtually) and I've forwarded the payment for the upgrade to Marc.... Take a chill, we're not reversing the deal... More trouble than its worth.. I assure u, u WIILL NOT have issues with your lights, and YOU WILL love em.. That's a promise.. I would not compromise my integreity for a measily 125 bucks.. I care more about my integrity than that...
Quote:
In short terms, I know things are covered but i'm more concerned about long term.

I didnt ask the question because I didnt knew about your accident, but if I knew at first, I wouldnt have wasted your time (and mine) because I would have stayed away from them.

Since we are on the weekend, I suppose you didnt send anything yet to Marc and that we still can void the deal without any consequences?

Not that I want to back out of the deal for a shitty reason, but I hope you understand that if the AE have something wrong in a year from now, I will end up losing my money.

Quote:
Yes the car wasin an accident, and yes the A/E's were installed.. My existing headlights were not damaged @ all.. I got my insurance co to fund a new set due to broken tabs.. As far as Marc additionally warrantying ur new A/E's, he doesn't even know that I'm havingfem done for some1 else.. He thinks he's replacing them for me.. I don't think u would've ever been able to get NEW LUX 5.1 for a 175..... U have nothing to be concerned about.. If u have any issues, mail em back to me, and we'll get em squared away... That's the best I can say....
Quote:
Hey John,

I just saw that you recently got an accident. Just wondering if the Lux AE were on at the moment? Kinda concerned about putting $175 in a set that could be damaged in the long run. (Even if they are working as we speak). But Will Marc offer some kind of warranty on his job? I could be comfortable with that.

Let me know

Jf

Jet Black '06 E90 325I
[Garage]
Appreciate 0