View Single Post
      03-18-2011, 05:27 PM   #34
bulldog_yyc
Major General
Rep
Drives: GT3RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyRide View Post
This is all I'm gonna say about this shit and then I'm done.

I never asked this dude to paypal me in any specific fashion. That's straight bullshit

I had the lights retrofitted for him, they were shipped back to me and I was about to ship them. I had a trip to NY scheduled and some1 house sitting was suppose to drop em in the mail, b4 she could, my 2 pitbulls got to her purse which had the lights in em, still in the box that Marc had shipped em to me..

Then post my trip (not that this is anyones business)), I have been helping a very close friend struggle with addiction, and dealing with major professional issues.

My life is NOT E90post, nor Have I ever ripped anyone off in my entire LIFE!

But now because this shit has gotten so blown out of proportion, and my PERSONAL NAME has been tarnished all over the internet VIA google search and the thread popping up,

I WILL BE that fuckin guys that just ripped u off for 180 you childish piece of shit!

All this for 180 that I had every intention on giving u back??!!!
Th story you've created would appear as tho I had some plan and hidden agenda to rip you off!

Now u can go fuck yourself. How dare you publish my 1st and Last name publically on the internet, and LIE in ur story on top of it all!!!

How ever u sent the money VIA paypay, you sent in ur own doing! I never requested any specific "way" to pay"... I don't even know anything about that shit!!!
you sound like a dude who just ripped a french guy off for 180 dollars. I dont think anyone cares about your excuses, youre still on the hook to make things right and obviously, times must be tough for you if you rip off someone for 180 "large".
Appreciate 0