Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2007 335xi  [0.00]
1974 VW Beetle  [0.00]
UPDATE:
As you all know I'm working hard to get us XI guys a front sway bar (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138579) and I just got off the phone with UUC (in regards to the sways) with some new info pertaining to the shift kit. It turns out they are in fact working on one already. Apparently the issue is one of access. The transfer case gets in the way so as it stands now you need to remove the transfer case to install the shift kit which is an extremely expensive bit of labor (I KNOW I'M PAYING IT AND MINE ISN'T EVEN GETTING INSTALLED!!!). So, they are working on a model that gets installed from the top. They have a prototype that you apparently need small hands and a good bit of pressure to install which they sent to a customer with large hands and not enough pressure.... SO, they are locating that prototype and selling it to me upon my return of the i SSK and I will be test fitting that in early July (AND PAYING FOR LABOR AGAIN!).

TO BE CLEAR: UUC is working on a Short Shift Kit for the 335xi. There is a prototype which I will test fit in early July.

Hope that helps someone.

Thanks,
Dave
Appreciate 0