View Single Post
      05-18-2019, 07:50 AM   #39
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbiker5 View Post
I'm holding off until 2020's released. Im sorry. Would love to pull trigger now but I'm reading and hearing too many bug fixes going on now with the first run of the re design. Let BMW get the kinks out (hopefully) and once 2020's run probably by Sept i'll look then. No overly thrilled with color options they have now anyway. Little disappointed in what colors they picked now. Looking for something that is timeless..
I totally get while some may wait. After thinking about it, BMW is still going to be using the exact same hardware so other than software updates which all the 2019’s will get, there isn’t any guarantee there will be any less issues. It’s a very complicated vehicle and this is the new normal. The new Cayenne is also having all kinds of issues. Their forum is lighting up with all kinds of reports and so is the Audi forum with the Q8. My guess the new GLE will have all kinds of nightmares with their overly complicated suspension system. The M50i could be a 2 year wait since they didn’t introduce it as a future release?? BMW did a lot of improvements this last year just on the 50i V8TT so they may want to get their money back for more than one year. There is a very good chance when they do bring the 525hp V8 to the line, it may be first on the X6 M50i first.

Last edited by MystroX5; 05-18-2019 at 08:01 AM..
Appreciate 0