Lenses
Mirrors
Door cups
Door edges
A-pillars
Front header
Door sills
Behind the plate frame

I'm out of Austin, TX and we have plenty of installers so I'm sure competition is part of the pricing model here. That said, the numbers they are quoting you are just unreal. I mean $4k should do about ¾ of the car.
$1745 is a dang good price. In Indy, I'm paying $1850 for a full frontal.

Full Hood
Full Fenders
Full Bumper
Headlights
Foglights
Mirrors

Yours is the better deal for sure...I'm also getting paint correction and a 9H ceramic coating done. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow.
Yeah man, this was definitely the best price in Austin. Was a bit worried his work would be subpar but took a look at it and it really is pretty good work.

Doing 9H (silver pkg) as well with an additional layer of 9H a la carte and wheels off coating for about $1,405

Can't wait to see how deep the jet black looks!
I think it will look incredible but I had a guy that talked me out of getting my wheels done saying that after a couple of months the wheels will show water spots. Like spots that will be hard to remove. I call BS on this because the wheels on my M550i still look great after 4 years and I was just fooling around and did those myself. Although the non-stick effects start to wear off a bit.