United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i Xdrive, 2021 X5M co

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTENGR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.blue View Post
I came to this thread just see if clear wrap was worth the price but then I noticed the price. I am being quoted $2000 just for the bumper and the front part of the hood, not even half the hood. He said $3000 to cover the whole hood and $4000 to include the fenders and mirrors. This is a small town outside of Nashville, TN to use Xpel products. This sounds bit expensive right? I don't know, any input?
From what I've seen in and around Atlanta, that is not market rate. I even contacted a detail shop right by the BMW performance center that does a lot of cars for ppl who decide to do PDC. They were charging a premium, becuase, well, they could, and they quoted me something around $2,500 for full frontal, plus handle cups, plus ceramic. The pricing you're getting is outrageous.
Wow! I had an idea that he was trying to cheat me, for whatever reason people around the Nashville area try to charge you more for a service based on what's in your driveway or the area you live in. Maybe it's a race thing because when I email or speak to people over the phone I get better quotes from some. Lol! For every vehicle that I have bought in the last 10 years or so I've haggled the deal through email or phone. But seriously, I know when I'm being jerked around and I just say ok and leave.