Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve45e View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikheetleon View Post
When I run my vehicle through mdecoder.com I get all the options. One of those options is: S6AK Connected Drive Services

I think that one is needed for all the remote actions.
I had to disable content blockers in order to get the site to render the results. Now that I did, I see a full report, and I do see Connected Drive Services, so that isn’t the issue it seems...

I am working with the dealer as well as the online folks, but so far no resolution. I tried the 70 second restart as well, and removed and re-added the vehicle to my ConnectedDrive account.

On that end: a question (especially to BMW USA customers) — is there an email or you get or something on the app or website you needed to click after adding your vehicle asking you to “activate Remote Services” or anything? I only got 2 emails: 1) an email to let me know about the iPhone Digital Key, and 2) a basic email with my VIN and legal disclaimers welcoming me to ConnectedDrive, but I wonder if there is a separate email or website/app action others see asking them to “Activate Remote Services.” If that’s true, I wonder why that’s missing...
Some ideas:

Did you update your IPhone to the latest version? And you might also try to remove the app and reinstall it

Did you try the website version of connected drive? You should be able to activate pre-conditioning here too

I presume you don't have a display key?
Appreciate 0