01-11-2023, 09:16 PM   #78
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinerbarn View Post
r33_RGSport did you ever get around to doing an install guide for these? I finally got a nice day to do this on mine and found the included Evolution Racewerks guide to be lacking. I was going to take some pics and maybe do a revised guide if there wasn't one already. If you aren't doing the primary downpipes, you can get away with far less work than what the guide has listed ... ie O2 sensors, heat shields, belly pan. I pretty much just pulled the engine cover and upper mount for the intercooler tank/wiring bracket. That allowed me to access the v-bands. Your suggestion for the 10mm ratchet wrench for the v-bands was spot on. The rest of the work is all done from below. Separating the secondary pipes from the mid-pipe is a bit of a workout but it can be done without dropping the exhaust if needed.
Unfortunately, I don’t have one made.
Based on my experience, it is pretty straight forward where their included instruction may have extra steps that you can skip.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0