Rep
Drives: 2020 G05 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlammedR8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YYCG05 View Post
I found a 22' winter option for Canada. There is a Pirelli Scorpion that comes in the required staggered 22' option. I found them online at PMC Tire which I have used a few times in the past with positive results. Fronts go for $549 CAD and rears go for $711 CAD + tax with free shipping. I too have struggled historically with the downgrade of smaller rims for the winter season.
Same! I found the same Pirellis this morning.

Local tire shop quoted me $2,400 tax in, which is a lot better then the numbers you posted above (which is also what I found online).

Going to go with that for sure! The local tire guy tried convincing me to go 20" set up and will cost even a bit less but I told him I'm not interested!
Quote:
Quote:
I found a 22' winter option for Canada. There is a Pirelli Scorpion that comes in the required staggered 22' option. I found them online at PMC Tire which I have used a few times in the past with positive results. Fronts go for $549 CAD and rears go for $711 CAD + tax with free shipping. I too have struggled historically with the downgrade of smaller rims for the winter season.

Local tire shop quoted me $2,400 tax in, which is a lot better then the numbers you posted above (which is also what I found online).

Going to go with that for sure! The local tire guy tried convincing me to go 20" set up and will cost even a bit less but I told him I'm not interested!
What tire shop in the GTA quoted you $2400 tax in? I was quoted $2750. Do you mind letting me know. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

What tire shop in the GTA quoted you $2400 tax in? I was quoted $2750. Do you mind letting me know. Thanks.
Bump