View Single Post
      01-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #118
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

If you can find a DFGT logitech then get it. Not expensive and works pretty well. If you want to spen some real coin go get a T500 RS just to use with GT5 and no other driving game. They may have more drivers out next months for other games and the PC, but who know for sure. It is a lot of money to spend for one game. Logitech is totally out of the G27's as well. I cant find one any place. Forget about Fanatec as well. Unless you only want a wheel for PS3 then I think they have the GT3 RS in stock, but oh wait they do not have any pedals.lol I think that company is going down in flames very soon. A lot of people are canceling orders which only means they will not have those wheels made. Not like it will cause more wheels to be avail for shipping for new orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
After exhaustively trying to get a bronze on the Monza race, I came within .04 seconds of getting it. I think I'm going to go out and buy a wheel setup to use now.

To anyone who has used both, did it make a big difference? Any recommendations? I'm not looking for anything fancy, just a decent quality one that can get the job done. I can't believe I want to buy this just for one stupid series of races, lol.