Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty in Bgm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X54TH View Post
I initialized it again and now it's buggered up and won't do anything. It's stuck in this position.
There was a thread on the luggage package a while back and someone said it got stuck or off its track. Can you physically grab the cover and manually pull it forward so as to disconnect it from its track deliberately? Then use the buttons or reinitialize it again and see if it reconnects with itself. I forget the details but seem to remember it needed manual intervention to get it back on track.

I believe its designed such that if it encounters an obstacle during its travel, it won't break or damage itself but may pop out of its carrier and needs manual intervention.
I got it to work coming across and retracting when the truck is open except it wont go down into the storage part. Something isn't right so I don't want to mess with it. It has to go to the dealership next week for something else. I'll have them figure it out. For now it comes across and retracts.

Something to note, if you have to reinitialize it using the down button, you will need to wait for a good 15 mins before redoing it.
2021 330i XDrive Alpine White M-Sport
Appreciate 0