View Single Post
      01-09-2017, 11:54 AM   #1
ranmandaman
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

New joiner saying hi

I just picked up my 2013 F10 M5 from Manchester. Had a super fun drive back down and wondering when the excitement of getting into the car goes away ha!

The model is a pre facelift one which was a shame but I didn't to wait any longer and wanted the car before Christmas. Having said that I am super happy with the options it came with and the colour combination. Would have been nice to get Reverse Assist but the excuse I say to myself is to stop being lazy and drive like you've always driven without the help!

I've ordered the Cyba CF Exhaust tips and looking to get the exhausts welded from PCW as well on the recommendation of a friend of mine. The next 2 mods I can think of are to

a) Get black side markers from IND. Being from the UK wanted to know if there is another supplier I can use as IND is $250 just for the shipping! I also wanted to know what everyone's opinions are on the colour combos, do I go for :
- Gloss Black (outside) + Matt black (inside) + Matt black (mesh) + normal LED
- Black Sapphire outside instead of Gloss?
- Blue mesh (don't know why I am trying to be artistic or if it'll even work lol)

b) Potentially paint the wheels to black as well

Any other mods or advise people can give?

PS. I did soooo much research before buying, reading forum posts, watching reviews and youtube videos etc....my wife will go crazy if she catches me posting on forums too! Had to make some sacrifices so I've given her permission to drive it as well
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
heyzy7832.00