Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 530D G31 LCi M-sport

Before buying X5 I had 3 main options and one just for "maybe" (diesel´s):
RRS - 225kw
GLE - 200kw
X5 - 195kw
and the last "maybe" option VW Touareg 210kw

To be honest, I did not test drive only the MB, because when I wanted to test then car was not ready and after many other testing I already chose X5

I really liked look of the RRS, but two factor´s made me think otherwise. First, it is heavy car and dynamics are not as good as with X5, secondly, infotainment is lagging and definitely step back from X5!
And price wise it was the most expensive car...with all my options that I wanted.

MB - because not test driving, I can´t say anything about driving dynamics and how it feels. Only checked inside and that I liked, especially customizable instrument cluster and ambient lighting! Overall interior looked well put together and premium! Outside was also OK, only with AMG trim line, not the base line!!!

VW - cheapest of them all and that showed inside of the car. Too much hard plastic everywhere
Driving was actually OK in sport settings with air suspension but still not the same level with X5.
What I really liked was optional Innovision Cockpit, huge center screen and customizable instrument cluster!

Finally X5 - just for the looks, RRS (R-dynamic) and X5 (M sport) are both nice to my eyes
Driving with 22" wheels and air suspension is totally fine, very welcome option is also integral active steering (helps a lot for parking in tight spaces)! In the city I use Comfort and highway´s always in Sport individual where i have steering in comfort and other setting in sport, IMO feel´s the best!
Inside quality is top notch (i have extended Merino leather), what is little bit sad is that BMW instrument cluster is not that functional as with MB and VW! One the plus side, iDrive is very intuitive and user friendly and not to forget wireless Carplay
Appreciate 0