View Single Post
      04-06-2020, 01:28 AM   #17
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
Didn't want the video but when I hear autobahn, I think of Porsche stating that windshield wipers should not be used in excess of 155mph.
Your e9x probably has a codeable setting which will switch the wipers off above 210kph, then back on below 210kph...my e91 330d does.

+1 for the boring vote, sorry OP. I just can't think what there is to like about the video... If you've ever driven on a motorway, then you know what that looks like (autobahn is just like any other motorway, but everyone does 100mph instead of 70-80). And clearly you can't get a good look at the car because it's away in front. You can't even hear what it sounds like when doing these decent speeds. The only 'interesting' thing that could happen in one of these videos would be some seriously bad/risky driving, or a massive accident, and I don't want to see either of those.

I'd be more interested in the video if you just called it 'slow TV' and recorded 3h of uncut driving on the autobahn...there's nothing interesting going on, but at least that would be the whole point of the video.

Kudos for making something, but I think you need to aim for different and better, not just different.
Appreciate 0