View Single Post
      06-29-2020, 08:41 AM   #18
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
You missed BimBimM2's post, already happened.
Shit, you're right. I noticed it but it didn't register for some reason. I'll blame lack of caffeine. This must be fixed stat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I shave my pits....you know because of..."ripped" and all.

LOL...I had to get that one in there. I had a trainer once tell me you should shave your legs as it will make the definition "pop".

I looked at him....typical gym trainer who looks like he needs to hire someone...and told him I was good.
I won't lie, I keep my body hair, including pits, trimmed. I found knocking down the hair in the pits reduces sweat stains and keeps BO down. Clippers to keep body hair manicured I'm good with. Actually shaving......pass.

I went to school with and worked with a guy named Rick. Rick was a cool lad in school, we always got along well together. After graduation, Rick decided to become a body builder. Rick later began shaving his legs, wearing daisy duke cut off shorts so people could see his defined legs and got a "bio-hazard" tattoo (not the band but because he likes biohazard supplements.) Rick is now a police officer whose wife left him for seeking fellatio from crack whores. I think Rick's life story is what created a negative stigma in my subconscious which made me not want to go to the gym for all these years.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8221.00