nunp
Private
Rep
Drives: RR Velar, Audi S5

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanhasnoname View Post
Hi mate

How did you source this please?
Found the car through stratstone bmw Doncaster. I spent ages trawling through the bmw stock pages found here https://stock.bmw.co.uk/ but the post code search doesn't work too well as despite selecting a nationwide search it limits the number of cars listed so you need to try several searches with different post codes around the country to get a true nationwide view of what is available assuming you are happy to travel or have it delivered. Most X5s were either fully loaded or lacked some of the packs I wanted i.e M Sport plus. There are however loads of the discontinued M50d out there. But there is some 30d and 40i stock. I would imagine all other X5’s on route to dealers will be missing air suspension and possibly other items affected by the semi conductor issues. Good luck, my perseverance pulled off but you must really want a X5 to go to this effort. For what it’s worth I think some of BMWs actions have been shameful at a time when they should be thinking how frustrating the situation is for their customers i.e options being dropped from orders. I’ve also got an iX3 on order for my wife so hoping this order will de delivered as planned though it’s only due in December.
Appreciate 1