Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapperj View Post
After hearing all the great reports about the CS+ map I decided to load it first. It definitely was a performance upgrade you could feel in the seat of your pants. After a couple days, I was board and thought I'd try the stage 1 93 map. What a kick in the ass! Not even remotely close IMHO!

Makes me wonder what a custom E85 map would feel like? I've said this before & I'll say again here. What a wonderful time we live in. Just a couple decades ago, an increase in power that'd equal this simple flash would have meant.....heads off, ported & re-worked, camshaft replacement, intake carburetor upgrade, headers ....sweat & tears. Ruined fuel mileage. Drivability would never be the same. Smell like fuel all the time. Yuck.
: seriously, the Stg 1 93 is ludicrous. I wonder when the BM3 folks are releasing the M2C stock map so it can be flashed back in case of service or dealer visit.
You should already have a copy of your stock map. BM3 and most other flash tunes take a copy of your stock map during the unlock process.
It's not listed anywhere. Only the stock m3 tune is.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50