View Single Post
      04-15-2019, 07:31 AM   #67
GMAC78
Registered
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 50i 2019

I probably can beat most people when it comes to X5 bugs, glitches and teething problems..

One day after receiving my brand new GO5 50i I got a coolant warning. I called road assist, which called UK Road service. That would be great if I didn't live in Dubai.

Had to end up calling the 800 BMW number who sent a technician straight out who informed me the car needed to be looked at in the workshop. To be fair to them, I did receive a 2019 M4 as a courtesy car. Car back this morning (48-hour turn around), but it seems they did not even wipe down the coolant spots in the engine. Made a complaint to customer service, wiped the engine bay carefully myself, and will have to check the engine for any further coolant spots in the coming days.

Further, the roadside assistance is still calling the UK, and I have now been told there is issues in Germany with the servers which should be fixed in the next 2 days. Not an ideal introduction to BMW, especially after driving Range Rovers over the last few years.
Appreciate 0