View Single Post
      07-02-2019, 05:43 AM   #87
rmorin1249
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 MSport 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty in Bgm View Post
It just doesn't matter, this is complete and utter BS. Why is it ok to use unsuspecting paying customers as beta testers???? No, its not. Our beloved BMW has been reduced to a Trabant factory. Reading AndroidRobot's posts gives me nightmares about BMW NA. Just complete BS. We are not paying $30K for a car, more like $80k and simply should not be treaded like I am seeing BMW treating us.
Dealers are all independent in the US, its the law but you would think the company, BMW, would stand behind its customers who have made them what they are. Without customers, they would be out of business. 39 years of BMW ownership and I am now changing my mind.
My X5 is my 13th BMW and it may be my last one. No major issues but the constant need to reboot idrive and failure of Connected Drive to work consistently is indicative of a lack of QC and beta testing by BMW. They are no longer the leader in luxury vehicles IMHO. Just bought a used CPO SL and I may be switching to MB when my lease expires. Very disappointed with BMW. I have been a BMW customer over 40 years but I am no fan boy and there are a lot of other nice vehicles out there.

COL(Ret), US Army Hagerstown MD
2019 X5 40i MSport Alpine White/Coffee (my 13th BMW)
2015 Mercedes SL400; 2009 Lexus RX350
Appreciate 0