Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i, 2004 330i w/ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goobies818 View Post
Amazing. I loved your original pcd write up when it first came up

I'm truly happy for someone who's finally been able to hang it up work wise and truly enjoy their retirement and share that experience with others

I have a while before I punch my time card for the last time, but your stories provide me the motivation to keep working hard so I can enjoy the same when it's my time

Have fun…and can't wait for the updates
Thanks! I'm needing some work, in part to pay for this unplanned car purchase, but will see about that later in the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahajesh View Post
Amazing, I loved reading your last trip and being there vicariously for every moment

Can't wait for this new journey!

Thanks again for taking the time to write/photograph and fully-capture this one too.

Hopefully no sunroof issues this time either.
From your lips to God's ears, brother! I'm sure life will happen on this trip too. Just hoping it's nothing major.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrfun View Post
Congratulations Wild Blue! Awesome trip ahead and thank you for sharing your amazing road trip experiences with us. My family’s itinerary from Greenville to Disneyworld this October looks nearly identical to yours on your map! Starting with a booked factory tour alas sans PCD… fab timing and model year did not pan out for the full experience. However, we are planning on filling up our national anything collectors book with any and every stamp we can get along the way 😁
Sweet... sounds like I'll be there in WDW just a couple weeks before you are. I'll be putting about 3 days worth of WDW content into this thread, so you can check out the latest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksilkx1 View Post
Oh yeah cant wait, looking forward to great pictures like last time. Are you lunching with David again?
That would be fantastic! No plans at this point for that, and my route doesn't take me through the northeast. But you never know. Last time we met up on the California coast!
And road trip journal to Denali and the Arctic Circle here in this thread!
Appreciate 0