View Single Post
      09-01-2019, 03:31 PM   #129
Ashes1984
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblk328i View Post
FWIW my dealer also said that I needed to get the paperwork done on Saturday but later said that Tuesday is the official last day of the month and September incentives are announced Wednesday.

Not sure if that means they can still write deals on Tuesday and have it count for August sales.
I read somewhere that if the last day of the calendar month falls on the weekend then their actual month ends on the first working day after the weekend. So by that logic, Tuesday seems to be that day. Also the incentives for Aug end on Tuesday.

Lets see what Sept gets.

Another thing that I inquired through the costco discount program and the dealer (same one I had gone) pretty much flat out said that he is offering more than the costco discount.

Another thing that my wife brought to attention is that one of the dealers told me that if I wanted to proceed with that discount ($2700 discount on a MSRP of 73700), I don't need to come in and just work with them online, which makes me feel that he is not interested in selling that car to me anymore and wants to move on.

Let's see if costco can have some sort of BMW discounts. Currently through the costco program they are offering 8% of MSRP on the Audi Q5 and Q7 for both 2019 and 2020 models. but its Audi
Appreciate 0