View Single Post
      08-26-2017, 09:18 PM   #65
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Hey, one never knows. A haymaker that connects, could be lights out for Mayweather. Who thought Buster Douglas was going to be the new heavy weight champ going into that fight against Tyson? Most of Maywathers fights, he runs, and counterpunches. I think it's going to be extremely difficult for Mcgregor to land any punches, that's going to hurt, or slow down Mayweather. Every Mayweather fight I've seen, were boring. A lot of jabs, and running. Hey, you can't hate on Mayweather, it's made him super rich, he's just not my style of fighter. I never, or will pay to watch him fight. Miss the days of Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Sugar Ray, Tyson, Holyfield, and Holmes. I honestly think this is just another way for both Mayweather, and Mcgregor to earn a lot of money. Those press conferences were " Reality TV." Who seriously thinks a MMA fighter is going to beat a professional boxer? And you thinks a professional boxer is going to beat a Professional MMA fighter in the octagon? Can you imagine Mayweather in a octagon ring fighting Mcgregor MMA style? Mayweather will be seriously injured. He can run but so much, before he gets lit up with kicks, elbows, punches, and submission holds. It's much safer for Mcgregor to face a boxer. Worse case would be a knock out. Not buying into the hype.
Appreciate 1