01-27-2020, 02:15 AM   #7
mcsa
Captain
Rep
Drives: G05 M50d 2020

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deda View Post
Hello,this is very interesting info..i placed my order for M50d 2 weeks ago and there was no option for tartufo..i guess that you will hear your dealer soon...also i was lucky because my dealer have had a free lot for X5 at week 7,so there was zero chance for tartufo.

Also as a previous owner i need to tell you that first reason i have sold my X5 G05 was Air suspension..i hope you drove one before you order that car...this is special option and not for everyone..i got sick every time from floating of the car...yes i know many guys in this forum likes that option..simply i hate it,and its just not from me...now i have ordered M professional suspension.
Second thing i hope you are aware are new M multifunction seats that can be ordered only in black merino color...since I couldn't get tartufo i just spec that option..reason why im telling you this,i own M5 and it has very similar seats and they are just great.

Also you dont need night vision,trust me,better spec for sky lounge.

Best regards from Croatia.

Deda
Tomic BMW Zagreb has been double-checking mu order since early January to make sure everything is in sync with new ordering and pricing guides for 2020. And they did change things. Like you can only get M50d with non-RFT now, due to C02... They also removed DAB Tuner, added Apple CarPlay support... I really hope they don't come back to me with any more changes

When it comes to suspension... The only way to get 4UB 3rd Row Seat is with 2VR 2-axle Air Suspension. So that was it for me.
I used to drive X6 E71 40d with ARS/DHP. Oh boy, that car is flying. But it made me nauseous with awful headaches. Not to mention passengers inside. My current X5 F15 w 3rd row came with air suspension, and the ride is very very good. I guess, G05 should only improve on that

Last edited by mcsa; 01-27-2020 at 02:30 AM..
Appreciate 0