View Single Post
      07-30-2020, 10:09 AM   #70
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Nope just realistic. I'm in IT and even though the Nasdaq has been on a tear, I have colleagues at two large companies I had worked for that say otherwise. One is a very large firm that everyone knows. Without getting into details, they had one big benefit taken away from them temporarily which hits people's financial bottom line. In fact people have been looking to leave there in droves. That's if they can do it on their own terms as there has been rumblings of large scale RIFs. The other previous employer forced a 10% pay cut across the board for everyone that was for a couple of months. Things are not so hot over there either. I just found out one of the partners I work with are going through significant work force changes. Two different account reps I work with there are gone. No explanation no nothing. Again all of these are in the IT space which if you look at the Nasdaq, you'd think things are booming.
Appreciate 0