Quote:
Originally Posted by Usher9387 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X54TH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lights View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottMZ3 View Post
I think the suggestion of only having 1 iPhone set to CarPlay may have helped a bit. I removed both our phones, re-paired my wife's with CarPlay enabled...then re-paired mine with just the BMW iDrive mode. So far it seems like my wife's phone is now connecting to CarPlay each morning when she leaves even though my phone is still within range.

Thank you for the suggestion! I'm hoping this "workaround" continues to work!

Now if I could just get the BMW Care and Experience modes to show up.
A couple of responses to this.

1. I have problems with CarPlay even when mine is the only phone in the vicinity.

2. Can someone point me to the Care and Experience modes? What are they, where would I find them in iDrive, and why would I want them?
I don't have any CarPlay issues. I have 03/2019.45 and Caring Car and Experience Modes are missing. They are aware of the issue and we should be receiving an OTA shortly that will add these features.
You should see experience mode and caring car under car menu. Climate control rules underA/C menu. I see connected command in the app but don't know why it's show blue sedan for driving guidance.
Excellent. Thanks for the pics! I have the same software version but none of those options in iDrive.

Also, I never knew those options existed in ConnectedDrive App. I'm wondering if that is a US thing versus a Canadian thing.

Really appreciate the info. This was the first time I'm seeing these feature pics posted. Thanks!
I'm in Canada and using Canadian app too.
Appreciate 0