View Single Post
      02-27-2020, 03:53 AM   #6
Habsone
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: The Ultimate Driving Machine

I think they're based in Poland. I spoke to a sales person in Mississauga, Ontario Few months ago. Very nice individual. He told me they have to order the parts from Europe and it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks. I asked if they do installation and was told they have/know a place near their store/facility(about 10 min.) will do installation for about $150-200 Canadian Dollars. They also run 15% promo around certain holidays.

As for US members I sent out an email to their US dealer after they closed and to my surprise received an email at 3:19 am this morning.

Hello,
The reason you do not see BMW parts on our website is that we display only parts that we currently have in stock; however, we can get these parts made and import into the US on the next bulk shipment (6-8weeks)
Please see below retail pricing for parts that you are interested in. Pricing is for Gloss Black finish and includes shipping within the US.
For reference on P/N you may visit our Headquarters website: maxtondesign.com

BM-X5-05-MPACK-FD1G+FD1RG - FRONT SPLITTER BMW X5 G05 M-PACK - $260.00
BM-X5-05-MPACK-RD1G - CENTRAL REAR SPLITTER BMW X5 G05 M-PACK - $160.00
BM-X5-05-MPACK-SD1G - SIDE SKIRTS DIFFUSERS BMW X5 G05 M-PACK - $260.00

May be we can do group buy for individual parts and ask for flat 15% to 20% per item discount if enough members are interested.

Now who want to take responsibility?
Appreciate 0