09-23-2019, 12:24 PM   #121
MPBK
Everyday I'm shuffling
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 SG 135i DCT; '18 MG M2 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I worked for the blue and white Death Star for a few years. Your post literally made me cringe. 80% of my days were spent hearing this exact phrase.

We were honestly trained to ask customers, such as yourself: "Do you really need your cell phone to work inside your home? Do you have a land line? Let me tell you about AT&T's Uverse. This was 2008-2010. Most people had just disconnected their land line service to save money because with a cell, who needs a home phone......AT&T customers do, that's who.
Both ATT and TMO signals are terrible in my house. It's been like that for at least 10 years. My neighbor has 5 bars with Verizon.
Back then, I called TMO and they told me to turn on WiFi calling and sent me the best router available at the time. That router is still working today.
ATT couldn't care less, even though I'd been with them for over 10 years (prior to moving to this house). That was reason enough for switching.
Yeah, ATT has better cell coverage outside the house, but I put up with TMO's spotty coverage because they have better customer service. Not perfect, but better than ATT.
Appreciate 1