12-09-2019, 01:03 PM   #6
AKittrell
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X7; 2018 Panamera 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyGator2002 View Post
I had to go out of state to get that deal. Since I was doing the PCD it didn't matter to me where I ordered from so wound up with a dealer in MD that was referred to me by someone on here. Great experience, took about 2 emails to get it all squared away. They would have done 10% on a xDrive but would only do 8.5% on the M50i as they are limited allocation and new model. I still felt that was a good deal.

The dealer in Tallahassee where I live, Capital Eurocars, is awful in general. I test drove twice there and tried to talk to them about a deal and they said they would not discount ANY custom ordered X5, may discount a few percent on one that has been sitting in inventory. I also tried the Ft. Walton Beach dealer 2.5 hrs away since I'm over there a lot for our beach house but they were also not interested in really working out a deal. So I hit the internet and within 2 emails got what I wanted...

I love the Ghibli...I was so close to buying one back in 2017 when I bought the Denali instead. I was dealing with Wilde Maserati in Sarasota and had a great experience with them and they were easy to work with. At the end of the day I was just worried about service and convenience. The closest dealer then was Orlando at 3.5-4 hrs away although now there's one in Jax 2.5 hrs away.
Did you take delivery and if you don't mind can you inbox me dealer? I am looking currently and currently also have an X7 and SClass.
Appreciate 0