View Single Post
      02-13-2020, 04:12 PM   #31
araje
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, Audi

More updates.
So I am able to download manuals now which means my VIN has propagated through the system. I know it was a long shot but I also tried registering the VIN with my Connected BMW app and yea it didnt work yet. It is one of those things which you know but still want to do it.

So a few phone calls later, got an exact status, even though mygarage website just shows Awaiting Carrier Assignment.

2/13 : Vehicle on ramp to be picked up by United Road Services.
2/13 : Called up United Road Services. They said my car is assigned to UA-Greer Terminal for a scheduled pick up today afternoon. I can track the car in transit but only after tonight.
No trains involved, no rerouting from CA to AZ. The truck is directly headed to dealership with rest of the dealer orders but on road. I always feel trains are better (no chipping)

Estimated date : SC (2/13) -> VPC (2/14) -> AZ (2/20)

I have started ordering stuff for my garage cleaning gear.
Those in AZ : there is an interesting alternative to CRSpotless DI water. Google PureTec Industrial Water. They offer DI tanks which run at $65/tank, with $15monthly rental, $18 delivery charge and for a TDS of 600 can provide 700-800 gallons of water. Much rugged than the flimsy CRSpotless. Oh there is $250 deposit fully refundable.

For the pressure washer, Kranzle looks great but way to expensive, researching alternatives.

Last edited by araje; 02-13-2020 at 07:52 PM..
Appreciate 0