View Single Post
      02-14-2020, 07:50 PM   #9
Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

If your production is complete and elected PCD delivery, your X5 will be held in a delivery lot. The X5 production line is right across the street from the Performance Center, so it doesn't have far to travel. Mine sat in the lot for 3 weeks until scheduled delivery.

Odd that you don't have a date yet, have you contacted your dealer?

I received a confirmation email from BMW Performance Center Delivery 5-6 weeks before scheduled delivery date. The recommend you not make travel plans until 3 weeks prior to your delivery date:

"...This email is to confirm your Performance Center Delivery for production number 1234567 is scheduled for 12/13/2019...

Please do not make any travel arrangements until three weeks prior to your delivery date. Due to production schedules, weather, or other unforeseeable circumstances, your delivery date may need to be changed prior to that three-week window. In the unlikely event we are notified of a delay for your vehicle, we will contact you immediately to arrange a new date..."

Appreciate 0