View Single Post
      02-15-2020, 07:54 PM   #37
araje
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, Audi

Visited the dealer today to discuss my pre-delivery checklist, my expectations and to understand their standard operating procedure. The dealer was impressed by the checklist (all thanks to this forum).

I have specifically asked the dealer to only hand wash the car and no waxing at all. He had to make a few phone calls to get a deviation approved and told its recorded and will be done. If it actually happens, god only knows, but atleast I did my bit and the dealer seemed very cooperative.

Right now, it is not sure if the truck transport will arrive on 2/17 or 2/16 at the dealer but he said it will take a good 2-3hrs for their checks, wash and test drive to be completed. So right now mostly looking at 2/18 I guess, but we will see.

In the meanwhile, guys - Adams polishes website is running a good 20% off on pretty much most of the items, so sent a big order their way. 20% discount helped. I think it will get over by sunday.
I finally ended up ordering Kranzle from Obsessed Garage and the PureTec DI water 700gallon. They should be in by coming weekend.
The only sore point is I got an appointment with the detailer only for 2/24 for Stek and CSU black. So till then I probably wont be driving much until it gets layered up. They will keep the car for good 4 days.

The wait is really killing me now. But its all for the good.
Appreciate 1
scotchy210.00